Thursday, September 29, 2005

Chief Justice Roberts

At 3:01PM EDT John Roberts was sworn in as the new Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. For those of you who were watching the ceremony, you would have noticed that Roberts had his hand on the Bible and as part of the oath uttered the words “so help me God”.

Mister Chief Justice, take note that there will be an up-coming case about the Pledge of Allegiance, which has been changed twice, once to include the words “under God”. So how can a person who had his hand on the Bible and in effect asked for God’s help remove these words or ban the Pledge from schools.

Does this make me a conservative? No because I also believe in Pro-Choice. I do not side with any group, but choose what I believe is best, not left, right, liberal, conservative, Republican, Democrat or Independent!

No comments: